Throughout the years, CEI has provided reliable and competitive subcontractual services to prime contractors, federal, state, local and private clients for various projects.
With over 25 years of providing comprehensive engineering and environmental services, CEI is prequalified with numerous state and federal agencies and can assist on a wide variety of global projects requiring various business set-asides.
CEI is certified as a:
- Small Business
- Women Owned Business
- Economically Disadvantage Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
Our primary NAICS Codes include:
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 562910 Remediation Services
Build a Team to Bridge the Gap
Comprehensive Environmental Inc. (CEI) is a civil engineering and environmental consulting firm serving the eastern U.S. Made up of professional engineers and scientists, CEI has extensive teaming capabilities that allow us to help large businesses fill small business contracting goals, while bringing experience and a competitive-edge to your team.
Our quick-turnaround and impressive qualifications are a valuable and cost-effective asset to any project team.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Roadway & Highway Drainage Design
- Hazardous Waste Assessment & Remediation Services
- Environmental Studies & Permitting
- Roadway Engineering and Design
- Utility Relocation
- Soundwall Design
- Stormwater Best Management Practices & LID
- Signalization and roadway upgrade/expansion
- Plans & Specifications
- Microstation Services (including InRoads)
- Bidding & Construction Services
- Construction Administration & Inspection
On-Call Contracts & Pre-Qualifications
CEI regularly looks for teaming opportunities throughout the U.S. to jointly pursue new opportunities.
If you are interested in subcontracting or would like additional information on our services, contact Stephanie Hanson at 800.725.2550, x318 or email [email protected].