CEI provided geotechnical engineering, and utility design engineering in support of the development of a 60 acre Business Park. The site infrastructure included approximately 3,000 linear feet of roadway to serve 10 development parcels. CEI responsibilities included the design of storm drainage, 3,500 LF of sanitary sewer, 2,400 LF of water mains, and the coordination of the installation of telephone, gas and electric service by the utility providers. CEI provided construction consultation and assisted in administration of the EDA grant funded approximately half of the project.
Project elements included:
- Subsurface investigations
- Design of Water Main, Sanitary Sewers and Stormwater System
- ConnDOT STC permit for stormwater connection
- Construction cost estimates and schedules
- Specifications and plans of details
- Basis of Design documents