Water Supply Areas
NEW - UCMR4 (Fourth Unregulated Contaminant Monitoring Rule) was issued in December 2016 and requires monitoring for 30 chemical contaminants between 2018 and 2020. Follow this link for additional information.
Keep Your Water Flowing
Water suppliers face many challenges providing high-quality and affordable drinking water as revenues fall, systems age, sources dwindle or deteriorate and regulatory roadblocks increase.
CEI’s experienced engineers understand these tough issues and are available to help with comprehensive professional engineering services you can count on from source to tap.
CEI’s expertise includes:
- Distribution Planning, Design & Construction Phase Services
- Pumping Station Planning, Design & Construction Phase Services
- Treatment Facility Planning, Design & Construction Phase Services
- Pumping Tests, Modeling & New Source Approval
- Treatment Feasibility, Pilot Testing & Preliminary Design
- Comprehensive Water Audits
- Distribution System Hydraulic Models
- Hydraulic Investigations, Tracer Analyses & Flow Tests
- Water Storage Analyses
- Water Supply Studies, Master Plans & Capital Improvement Plans
- Asset Management, Rate Studies & Evaluations
- Wellhead & Watershed Protection Plans
- Vulnerability Assessments & Emergency Response Plans & Training
- Water Conservation & Drought Management Plans
- Facility Audits & Treatment Efficiency Reviews
CEI Case Studies