Water Resources Management
The Final Piece to Your Water Resources Puzzle
For over 25 years, CEI has provided comprehensive water resources management and restoration planning services. Innovative approaches and results-oriented recommend-ations are characteristic of our approach. CEI sets the bar higher for effective watershed management to help meet restoration and protection goals.
A recently completed quantitative Water Resources Restoration Plan was based on a comprehensive water quality and flow model matched to real time data. CEI was able to determine what combination of structural and non-structural practices would meet load reduction goals through buildout, ultimately being able to focus on the most cost-effective pollutant removal on a pounds per dollar calculation.
Water Resources Management services include:
- Water Resources Management Plans
- Capital Improvement Programs
- Quantitative Approaches
- Water Quality Monitoring & Sampling
- Hydrologic Modeling & Nutrient Analysis
- Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Studies
- Sustainable Solutions/LID
- Build-out Analysis
- Flood Assessment & Dam Investigation
- Stormwater Management
- Community Based Social Marketing (CBSM) Education
- Quality Assurance Project Plans (QAPP)
To see a Case Study, please click here.